Obtaining A Quote
This feature is for government departments and agencies. Customers looking to quote an order can simply add desired products to the cart, and once shipping information is completed your total will display on the checkout page.
To obtain a formal quote please follow these steps:
First, add all desired products, including upgrades or add-ons, to your shopping cart
Next, proceed to the checkout page
Complete the checkout page as follows:
1. Complete all billing information. If Shipping information is different that will need to be completed as well to obtain an accurate shipping cost.
2. Sign up to create an account. This is optional.
It is not required to sign up for an account. However it will make checkout and quotes faster in the future. If you have an account you can login at the top of the page and then skip to step 3, as all of your details will auto-populate once logged in.
3. Leave an order note, “For Quote Only“. This confirms the order does not need to be processed
4. You may include a PO. This is optional, if you have one to reference.
5. Check the “Department Account” payment feature. This will submit the order to us and does not require any payment information
6. Click “Place Order” to submit the quote.
Once the order is submitted, you will be directed to a “Thank You” page. You will note that your order will be placed on an On Hold status.
If you need a formal document to submit, you can use the “Download PDF Invoice” link
We only process Department Account orders for agencies with a department account. If you would like to set up a department account please email us.
If your quote is approved and you would like to proceed with the order, we can generate a payment link from the existing quote or if you have a Department Account we can put the order into processing with approval. Either way the order is already in our system, so there is no need to create a new order.
If you have any problems generating your quote please let us know.